Elder Mitchel Cordy

Elder Mitchel Cordy

Monday, June 15, 2015

Week 86 - June 15, 2015


This week was COLD. Its 5°C right now and we are always walking around in it. 

This last pday we went to BRAZIL! We ate lunch there with a member and then we went to visit another family afterwards. I was amazed because I can understand a lot! I cant speak fluidly at all but they can understand me! I just need to practice more! The Brazilians are awesome though. I loved the couple hours we spent there! 

This week we gave two investigators a baptismal date!!!!! Valentina who is a daughter of a recent convert will be baptized at the beginning of July. Eliana is a 19 year old girl who will be baptized at the end of July! We are stoked about them and their progression! 

I did divisions this week in the 4th ward with Elder Eiker from California. I loved the divisions. We had some incredible lessons honestly! We made pancakes for breakfast and this spicy bean and rice thing for dinner. We ate well!!! 

One day this week we had a lunch that was in an area called Tamandua, which is 45 minutes away on a BIKE. It was a long way away. It was a beautiful ride though. We took the highway on the way there and we flew down for a while. On the way back we took a trail and had to cross a creek. It was super fun! I love adventures like that. 

This week the Copa America started. The work is hard when there are big games on. Its cool though because fireworks are going off a lot! 

Our area is awesome. I really like it even though its GIANT. Its super fun and we are always finding people. The people here are so nice here and we have a lot of members that love us! Thats probably the best thing about being ZL- having a AWESOME companion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment