Elder Mitchel Cordy

Elder Mitchel Cordy

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Week 84 - June 1, 2015

This week was crazy and awesome! 

Last Monday we made tacos and it was AWESOME! They came out way better than the last time! 

Monday night we left at midnight to Montevideo. We had an 8 and a half hour bus ride and then we went to the leadership counsel. We were there for the whole day and we left at 6:00pm to head back to Artigas on a 9 hour bus ride. It was a LONG day. The meeting was SWEET though. Especially because Artigas is doing the best out of all the zones in the mission!!!!!!! We got to stand up and explain what we are doing in Artigas and what we plan to do to make it even better! It was super fun! I got to see some great buddies too! 

Saturday was incredible. We call it "game day" and its when we just visit investigators and find new people to invite them to church. We found 5 new people just on Saturday. It was incredible. We worked with 3 different members that day. It was awesome! 

We have a couple people that we are working with that are awesome. 
Hugo y Estefani are a young couple that are both awesome. They have two young kids who are the cutest things ever! I love them. They are going to church and they are planning to get married to be able to get baptized. They LOVE the gospel so muich though and its incredible! Thats what converts should be like! I love visiting them because they testify almost as much as us! Its incredible. 
We had a sick lesson last night with the Fukol Family. They are less actives but we just had like a scripture study with them. Nothing was super special about what we said but we just had the full help of the holy ghost which made for an incredible lesson! 

I bought a new Book of Mormon hard back copy just to mark where it talks about the Doctrine of Christ and the Gathering of the house of Israel. I am LOVING it so far and I am just in 1 Nephi 15! 

This week we have interviews with President Smith. We have to have a capacitation the whole day basically so we are planning already to be teaching ALL DAY! I am excited though. Its fun to teach a bunch of people! 

I love the gospel so much. I love the Book of Mormon so much and I know its true. I am so grateful to be a missionary and sometimes I dont even want to go home! I love it here. Thankfully we can ALWAYS be missionaries and always be able to help people know the truth that we know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment