Elder Mitchel Cordy

Elder Mitchel Cordy

Monday, March 9, 2015

Week 73 - March 9, 2015

This week was rough at the beginning but it ended AMAZINGLY.
Today is my 17 month mark! 

We have played volleyball the last two pdays and its super fun. I still am too competitive but I am working on that. 
I taught the district meeting this week about love and it was amazing. I get a lot of good comments from the Elders in my district. 
For literally three days in a row we struggled for lessons. We were contacting, going to less actives, but no one would let us in. We met a lot of cool people but it was tough. Then on Friday we had a miracle happen. We met Agustin. He is a 14 year old kid who is friends of the bishops son in our ward. He came to talk to us and said he wanted to learn more. We have taught him two lessons now and he accepted the invitation to be baptized. We will do that in probably two or three weeks. 
Saturday we had another miracle. We finally were able to meet with Patricia who was their "golden investigator" right before the changes but then she had to study hard for her lawyer exams. The problem with her before was that she would go to church but as soon as we started the invitation to go to church she stopped us and said "I have already decided I am going to church tomorrow." We were stoked about that. She is amazing. She is a smart 24 year old who is about to be a lawyer. She speaks English fluently and she really wants to know more! 
So basically we have hopefully 2 baptisms this month! We are stoked about it. They both went to church and are loving it! I am loving my time with Elder Huntsman too. We are becoming amazingly great friends and he is an absolute stud. 

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! I love you all too! Have a wonderful week!

"Faith is best gaged by obedience and untiring service."

No comments:

Post a Comment