Elder Mitchel Cordy

Elder Mitchel Cordy

Monday, December 22, 2014

Week 60 - December 8, 2014



This week was quite a roller coaster! I wrote last Tuesday and then Wednesday I got sick and I was throwing up until Friday morning. Thursday I stuck it out to teach district meeting and it went pretty well. It was the first one of the new change! On the way to district meeting we were on the bus and we had to get off so I could throw up. I am not sure what it was but I am good to go now!
Friday we had a pretty sweet day. We had water balloons thrown at us, two girls chased us home, and we gave Alexander a baptismal date for the 20th of this month. Alexander is Virginias son, who just got baptized a month ago. We are excited for him. 
We helped a lady home this week carrying her groceries and she was super talkative and interested in the church. We are going to her house this afternoon to do some service. We will see how it all goes with her. 
Sunday was really good. Food is always good after fast Sunday and its fun to be in fast and testimony meeting. I love the leaders in our ward. They really trust me now and they ask me to do a lot. I really enjoy this ward. Its a fun place to be. 
I am loving the mission still. I am studying opening your mouth more as a missionary and its helping me a lot! Its a constant struggle to do it more often but I feel like it will really change the way I am as a missionary! 
I love you all and I hope you have a great week! 
Love Elder Cordy

No comments:

Post a Comment