Elder Mitchel Cordy

Elder Mitchel Cordy

Monday, May 25, 2015

Week 82 - May 19, 2015




CHANGE WEEK! We just got our changes on Sunday night. I am headed to Artigas as zone leader! I will be the ZL of all of the areas in Artigas and Brazil! We have a district leader in Brazil so I will be able to do divisions in Brazil too! My companion is going to be Elder Amaral, who is from Brazil. I met him when I was in the offices and he is a great missionary. He is supposed to be ending this change but he extended his mission so it will be longer! I hope I get two changes with him! We are going to be opening an area in Artigas 2nd Ward. I cant wait to serve in Artigas!
President Smith gave us our changes after stake conference on Sunday. It was really fun because the whole zone was together in the same room. Elder Abel, who is in my ward, is going to be Elder Huntsmans next comp, which they are super excited about. Elder Baggett is headed to Argentina to be Zone Leader also! We will be headed out early tomorrow morning! 

This week in our area was great. Like I mentioned last week, we had the Meet the Mormons activity. We showed the movie and there was around 50 people there, which is the best I have seen here in Salto! Seriously I have loved my time here. In two short changes Salto has become really dear to me! I love the people here and I have learned a lot! 
We had the interviews for Jakson, Gema and Candela, the three people that had a baptismal dates! I found them, taught them, got their interview, but I will miss their baptism sadly. Its cool to be a part of their conversion! 
We have spent the last two days visiting everyone and saying goodbye. I have a ton of pictures that I will send after of people that I have met here! 

The best thing about the mission is getting to grow and learn. I have been able to learn and grow a lot in my time here in Salto! I love the people, the city and the ward here! With the help from Elder Huntsman and Elder Kelly, I have really enjoyed and grown to love Salto! 

No comments:

Post a Comment